Ever fancied your wedding day to be surrounded by breathtaking vineyards in the heart of the Barossa Valley? Saltram Wine Estate in Angaston will promise you a remarkable wedding day from start to finish. There are a variety of function spaces, from cellars to private lawns and rose gardens. Each can be adorned with twinkling fairy lights and candles to create a romantic atmosphere.
Thank you for considering Saltram Wine Estate for your special day. We would love to meet you and share with you our beautiful wedding venue.
Perfect venue for both ceremonies and receptions, offering beautiful rose gardens, lush green lawns and a variety of function rooms.
- Old age charm with modern facilities.
- Head Chef Scott Liddell and the team at Salters Kitchen are our on-site caterers for your special day, with a great reputation for beautiful hearty food.
- Pre dinner drinks and canapes’ can be enjoyed on the beautifully manicured Mamre Brook House lawns.
- Reception for up to 120 guests in our Barrel Hall, with intricate fairy lighting and candles this space turns into a dream wedding reception venue.
- We can also quote to add drapery, chandeliers, festoon lighting to the space to make it truly magical.
- Amazing photography opportunities.
- Functions co-ordinator to help you in every aspect of your wedding day, and with a large number of local suppliers your day will be nothing but perfect.
Hours of Operation