The location of Next Gen Memorial Drive, adjacent to the historic Adelaide Oval and overlooking the River Torrens in North Adelaide is a perfect place for your wedding celebration. Next Gen Memorial Drive’s impressive function rooms are adaptable to suit your needs. Menu options range from formal sit-down to canapés and cocktails, making your wedding celebration an unforgettable affair.
McCarthy’s Orchard is a place where you can become fully entwined into the heart of McLaren Vale. Only minutes from the township of McLaren Vale and 45 minutes from the CBD. McCarthy’s Orchard is the perfect location for your special day offering a variety of options and the ability to host up to around 100 guests.
10 Tips to Help you Find and Choose Your Adelaide Wedding Venue
Adelaide and regional South Australia has some amazing wedding venues. No matter your wedding budget or style, you’re sure to find something to suit your requirements. Go through this handy checklist then sit back, relax, and browse through our list of popular Adelaide wedding venues.
- Would you like your ceremony and reception at the same location? Or different?
- How many guests would you like at your ceremony and reception? Will you have a ceremony only guest list?
- Will your wedding have a theme? A theme could be rustic, glam, indoors, outdoors, winery, destination venue, beach, etc.
- What is your budget? Will you receive any assistance from parents or relatives? Would you ask your guests to contribute cash in lieu of a gift?
- Narrow down some dates. Check with your VIP guests to see what dates they definitely wouldn’t be available for.
- Do you have any special requirements? Accessibility for guests – eg steps might be difficult for elderly. Is there enough car parks or access to transport options?
- Do you need a backup plan in case of inclement weather? Can you move your ceremony / pre-dinner drinks somewhere if the weather is not ideal?
- Reach out to a few wedding venues and check to see how well they fit your anticipated numbers, theme, and estimated budget.
- Visit your favourite venues. See if you can visit the morning of a wedding, that way you can see the venue looking absolutely amazing. Enquire about a menu tasting if you would like one.
- Review their contract. Review and make certain what is included in the package you have selected. Some venues will include entertainment, decorations and more. Other’s will let you bring in external suppliers for this, cost this out too and double check your budget.
Happy wedding planning and best wishes for a wonderful day. xx
Adelaide’s Most Amazing Wedding Venues
Maximilian Pavilion provides all the ultimate ingredients for a quintessential Adelaide Hills wedding experience including flexible capacity for groups of all sizes up to 250 guests, various on-site ceremony areas and a professional function team. Enjoy sweeping country views over the lawn and lake from their brand new function Pavilion, an extension of the original homestead surrounded by vineyards.
Beach Road Wines Cellar Door and Restaurant is located in the heart of the McLaren Vale wine region, with picturesque views overlooking the vineyards and Willunga foothills it is a stunning backdrop for your celebration. Every wedding is uniquely designed to suit your requirements, whether it’s a small intimate day or a grand event. Exclusive use of the venue is available for both midweek and weekend weddings, and there are a variety of packages available to suit every style and budget.